Home > Get Involved > Subscribe to GPI Newsletters
Currently GPI has four e-mail newsletters to meet the varying needs of the regenerative medicine community:
- 360 Weekly Newsletter - everything in stem cell & regen med Business, Policy, Research & Advocacy.
- World Stem Cell Summit Updates – periodic updates about the summit.
- Genetics Policy Institute Updates - information about the institute including updates on activities and upcoming presentations and talks.
- Stem Cell Action Updates - news about the global “Pro-Cures Movement” defending the rights of people seeking cures.
- San Antonio could see significant gains from World Stem Cell Summit
December 11, 2014
- WSCS14 Poster Forum Winners Announced
December 5, 2014
- Conquer Paralysis Now Launches Challenge to Find a Cure in Next Decade
December 5, 2014
Genetics Policy Institute (GPI) and the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF) Announce Merger Plan
The Genetics Policy Institute (GPI), producer of the annual World Stem Cell Summit, and the Regenerative Medicine Foundation (RMF) have agreed to merge in order to leverage their resources in the advancement of stem cell research, regenerative medicine and other advanced technologies targeting cures.
Bernard Siegel's TedX talk "Stem Cells and the Transformative Power of Hope"
Bernard Siegel, a leader of the global stem cell advocacy movement and founder of the World Stem Cell Summit, describes how grassroots activists have contributed to the advancement of stem cell research, one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of our time.
World Stem Cell Summit 2014
The 2014 World Stem Cell Summit took place in San Antonio, Texas on December 3-5, 2014 at the Marriott Rivercenter. The Summit featured a record 200 expert speakers leading 67 sessions and panels and 37 "Conversation with Experts" roundtable discussions. Twelve hundred WSCS14 attendees represented more than 40 countries.
- Regenerative Medicine Workshop
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- BEINGS 2015
- Organ Bioengineering and Banking Workshop
- White House Office of Science and Technology Policy:
OSTP Roundtable on Technological Solutions Scarcity & Impairment
- ISCT 2015: Coming of Age